Sunday, November 15, 2009

Testing Polling Gadget for Blog-Curated Exhibition!

I mentioned in my post for Sunday, November 1 that I would be organizing the Fenimore Art Museum's first-ever blog-curated exhibition scheduled to open in the Spring of 2010. The content of this exhibition will be determined by you, the blog readers. I know from my stats that there are alot of you, some 3,300 per month, and new readers all the time. You will have the opportunity to vote for your favorite post, and the posts that get the most votes will be included in the exhibition along with the object most closely representing the content and, of course, the wording from the actual post as it appears in this blog.

In preparation for the actual voting, which will take place the first two weeks of December, I am testing the Blogger polling gadget for the next two days to see if it will work for this purpose. It appears at the right. Please note that I have included the dates of these posts so you can go back and reread them. I will probably include more posts in the actual voting.

So go ahead and vote for your favorite, but remember IT WON'T COUNT FOR REAL THIS TIME. I'll give you plenty of warning when the real voting begins. In the meantime, I'll at least know that the gadget works and that you all are interested enough to vote in large numbers.

You only get one vote (I may change that to three if you all think that is better).

Thanks for voting! And drop me a comment if you have better ideas on how to do this.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin